Monday, July 7, 2008

My Fab Four

Another tag from Wena


RULE:What you are supposed to do… and please don’t spoil the fun… Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!


(A) Four places I go over and over:
1. Tarlac
2. office
3. my pad
4. malls

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. friends
2. classmates in reservist
3. officemates
4. relatives

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
1. KFC
2. office pantry
3. old folks kitchen
4. foldable table in my pad

(D) Four places I’d rather be?
1. London
2. moviehouse
3. mall
4. Tarlac

(E) Four people I think will respond:
1. Tin
2. Alex
3. Anna


(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
1. Miami Ink
2. Future Weapons
3. Zone Reality
4. Cartoons (Cartoon Network)

I am now tagging the four people I have listed on top.

No comments: