Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Nippy Recap

Seeing in advance that weekend is just a day to go makes me feel clapping in delight. Who wouldn’t want to spend in bed lying and stretching not minding the clock if it hits 5:45AM. Yea, that’s my usual alarm time minus the number of times I pressed the snooze button, lol. I make it a point that I’m up and dressed by 7:00AM or else I’ll suffer myself of traffic and hard time catching a good ride going to work. So only on weekends that I can stay late in bed and not deprive myself of a great sleep. *Ngoorkz..*

Aside from being weekend-sleepy head, it is also my time for movie marathon. Here goes the list of movie titles I’ve watched last weekend. Some were old but worth seeing, others were just recently shown and the last one is about to be shown on big screen.

1. Sassy Girl
2. Black Ops
3. Vantage Point
4. Meet Dave
5. Wanted
6. You don’t mess with the Zohan

Those movies listed made my weekend worth pad-staying. Big thanks Romy for sharing me a copy of each. No movie watching next weekend coz I’m bound to visit my old folks in province. Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments: