Monday, June 2, 2008

more tags

Another two (2) tags from Wena. Biggie thanks!

A. More About Me

Participants:Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. moms..... check nyo 21. Technotrend 22. Ness 23.Filipino love stories 24. Lisa 25. Ester's Daily Thought 26.Missbodybeautiful 27. My Daily Thoughts and Moods 28. Uncomplicated 29 Blueaficionado

1. What do you want for your birthday?next year?

A healthy family and out of the country travel experience.

2. Who will be your next kiss?

My dada

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?

Thursday, market-market

4. Are you wearing socks right now?

Nah, just my pink topsider

5. How did you spend your summer?

Summer outing with my officemates in Pagudpod and Zambales. Outreach project in Sagada

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?

Nope.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Warm water coz I'm coughing.

8. What are you wearing right now?

Pink blouse, black skirt and blue jacket

9. What was your last purchase?

two (2) boxes of nacho chips.. dip later..

10. What was the last food you ate?

Sautéed sayote with ground beef, fried fish and rice

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?

Anna, but since she's in Japan now.. my dada is next to her

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Yea, a blue Abercrombie & Fitch collared shirt

13. Do you have a pet?

I used to, but not now.

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?

My nieces and nephews

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?

London..(lol)

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?

Nah.

7. One thing you hate about yourself?

Nothing..uhm.. i guess my being too scared of earthworms. I find myself so over reacting whenever I see one. What i can do? I can't stand it. I swear!

18. Do you miss anyone?

Yea, my classmates during college days

l9. What are your plans for the day?

to update my assigned workload in GIS

20. Last person you sent message?

My dada

21. Ever went to a camp?

Yeap, Girl scout days

22. Are you a good student in school?

I guess so...since I consistently belong in cream section

23. What do you know about the (your) future?

That I'll be able to achieve everything I have written and posted on my dreamboard

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

cologne

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right , now?

She's in Japan for now.



B. It's All About You and Me

Here's is another one.

RULES:1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.2. Get back to ME{refers to YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

QUESTIONS:

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?

the words

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?

chocolate

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?

It depends on my mood

4. What’s your favorite holiday?

Christmas Day-slash-Mama's-Birthday

5. Are you going on holiday this year?

I hope so

6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?

My friend's birthday party

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like.

Simple yet a remarkable one. Like being married barefooted along the shoreline of China sea. (lol)

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?

I got surprised when my ex-bf transformed his room into a romatic dating place on my birthday.

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?

My would-be daughter's name - Xyz Aia

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?

My would-be son's name - Kinno Elijah

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?

George Clooney

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?

Angelina Jolie

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?

Piolo Pascual

14. What is your best character trait?

friendly

15. What is your worst habitmoody/senstive?

procrastinating

Now your turn!!!The Master’s List:1. Me and Mine 2.Creative In Me 3.Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. 6. A Life in Bloom 7. Because Life is a Blessing 8. Nita’s Random Thoughts 9. Nita’s Corner 10. Nita’s Ramblings 11. Thomas Web Links 12. Thomas Travel Tales 13. Great Finds and Deals 14. Make Money Online 15. Recipe Collections 16. My Wandering Thoughts 17. Filipino Online Community 18. Famous Lyrics Collections 19. Thomas Digital Services 20. Bohol Paradise 21. PRC Board Exam Results 22. My Paperless Writings 23. As The World Turns 24. My BIG Picture 25. When Silence Speaks 26. Felicity’s Vision 27. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 28. Inday’s Kitchen 30. My Life 31. My Life in this Wonderful World! 32.Me,Myself+2 33.FunFierceFabulous 34. Supermodel Wannabe 35. kathycot dot com 36. buhaymisis.com 37. ISL Family 38. D’ Cooking Mudra 39. Pinoy MeriendaClassics Atbp 40. Uncomplicated 41. My Life with Mel and Thea 42. Bluaficionado 43.you're next!



I'm passing these tags to Anna, Cameron, Girlie.

No comments: